Music DJ for School and University Events throughout North Carolina
High Impact Entertainment is also a great choice for a myriad of
school events, from formal dances to school parties to sports banquets
and more. We bring the same dedication that makes our wedding and
corporate events services stand out from the crowd to any educational
We provide a live disc jockey experience at events for schools and
universities all over North Carolina. Our services reach the areas of
Winston-Salem, Greensboro and Raleigh, NC, a major hub for education
within the state.
At High Impact Entertainment, we believe our clients deserve so much
more than just music coming out of a couple of speakers. We bring
attitude to every job we do, showing up with our best personalities and
employing the interesting use of uplighting and sound design, which
truly punctuates any special occasion. We offer contemporary music,
video mixing and social media options as well that cater to a younger,
technologically savvy crowd.
√We’re dedicated to helping you create the Event you’ve always wanted.
- √ Our hip, energetic DJs mix just like you hear in nightclubs and lounges, which sets us apart from the competition.
- √ We have tons of experience entertaining large Universities to local schools, and everything in between.
- √ Current hit music and remixes. We won’t be out of touch with what you want to hear.
- √ Customized planning-both in person and online. Request songs and have total control over your playlists every step of the way.
- √ Promotional flyers, commercials, and social media presence to help you reach your attendance goals.
- √ $1 Million Liability Policy for Peace of Mind
- √ Custom squeaky clean music & video edits
- √ Unique crowd control techniques
- √ Need us to hype the crowd? Need us to chill on the mic work? You got it-the choice is yours!
- √ Squeaky clean music-no bad words to make your Teachers and Sponsors upset
- √ Latest remixes, mashups & live video mixing
- √ Social media savvy, plus email and text to talk to your DJ whenever you need to